Shopping Our Sale
Presale Passes For Sale
Refer A Friend
Goody Bag Sponsorship
First Time Consignor Review
Busy Mums Tagging Service
Home - Page
We won Best Consignment Sale in Boston!
Thanks to our consignors,
volunteers and shoppers for voting us #1.
Hanover Fall Sale
1775 Washington St. Hanover
in the Old Deb's Clothing Store.
Fall Public Sale
Thursday, Nov 5,10-9
Friday, Nov 6, 10-7
Saturday, Nov 7 10-3
Huge 50% off sale All DAY SAT
Each individual consignor's discretion will determine what items will be marked discount at the sale. Some items will remain at full price
Make sure you like us on facebook for giveaways www.facebook.com/ttgacs
Dedham Spring Sale 2016 check back for dates
Saint John's Church
300 West St Dedham
How to get started:
1.To register use the link below and receive your consignment number(this number will be assigned to you for every sale)
2. Prepare items (organize items, price, put on hangers, enter data on your consignment page, print tags on card stock. Tags will print six to a page, attach tags to all of your items). No special equipment required, all standard printers are capable of printing tags.
3. Register for a drop off time
4. Drop off your items at the sale.
5. At the conclusion of the sale pick up or donate any unsold items. Any items not picked up will be donated to a local charity.;
6. Get paid! We will send you a check within 30 days.
Please use links below to register for our sale:
Check out our presale page to learn about obtaining a pass to our exclusive presale events for consignors and volunteers.
Consignors or volunteers are eligible to donate $10 to bring one guest to our presale.